- AEGEE-Valletta becomes Contact Member of AEGEE-Europe, during the AEGEE Autumn AGORA in Ankara, Turkey.
- Organised its 1st Summer University, and became Full Member of AEGEE-Europe, after signing the “Convesion D’Adehsion” during the AEGEE Autumn AGORA in Hamburg, Germany.
- Organised its first European Conference as part of the Peace Academy Cycle AEGEE-Europe Year Plan project: “Peace within the Mediterranean Region – Can we find a solution?”
- Organised its 2nd Summer University.
- “Removing Borders in Education: Facilitating Mobility” – another AEGEE-Europe Year Plan project, named Borderless Europe.
- Organised its 3rd Summer University.
- Hosted the first-ever Action Europe Autumn Planning Meeting, for 200 AEGEE-Europe members.
- Organised Erasmus Action Week, to celebrate the 1 Millionth Erasmus Student.
- Organised its 4th Summer University.
- Organised the 1st Winter Event, to commemorate its 5th Anniversary.
- As part of AEGEE-Europe’s network year plan, organised “UniDebate: Universities Debating Europe – Where are the Borders of Europe?”. Chosen as the Best Event in Europe.
- Organised its 5th Summer University and its second consecutive Winter Event.
- Organised a 3-day online virtual fair, promoting international education opportunities, named: “Hobsons VEF@CSC”.
- 3 Cultures – 1 Europe, an exchange between Valletta-Utrecht-Ljubljana AEGEE antennas.
- As part of AEGEE-Europe’s Yearplan topic on European Identity, a conference on the Integration of Immigrants was organised, with the title: “End of the Road … Now What?”
- Organised its 6th Summer University
- Hosted the European Boards’ Meeting (EBM) and was voted as Best Event of the year, and awarded the EGEE XX Award.
- Organised its 7th Summer University, and third Winter Event.
- Organised its 8th Summer University.
- Organised AEGEE-Valletta Live Forums on Campus, debating several current issues, from Euro-Islam to Student Mobility.
- Celebrating 10 years of AEGEE in Malta: launched a special publication covering the 10 years of activities.
- Hosted 600 European Network members for the AEGEE-Europe Spring AGORA, the biggest network statutory meeting, held bi-annual.
- Organised a special reception and a commemorative tree planting activity for all its ex-board members, alumni, helpers and partners on the occasion of its 10th anniversary.
- Organised its fourth Winter Event entitled – ‘ReStarring Malta 2007’ to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Maltese Antenna.
- AEGEE Valletta hosted a European conference entitled Destination Europe, in which students from all over Europe as well as from the southern part of the Mediterranean met together to discuss the notorious issue of immigration.
- Organised its 4th AEGEE-Week on Campus.
- Organised its 9th Summer University.
- Organised in Malta its 1st ever AEGEE Network Meeting entitled ‘NWM-Valletta 09: Meet me where the rainbow ends’
- Organised its 5th AEGEE-Week on Campus.
- Organised its 10th Summer University.
- Organised the KyiValletta Twinning Exchange
- AEGEE-Europe 25th year Anniversary – ‘Celebrating Legacies’, a cultural event was held in Malta, as was happening in all other European Antennas.
- Organised its 6th AEGEE-Week on Campus.
- Organised AEGEE-Valletta Summer Event – Fossilized in the Mediterranean.
- Organised AEGEE-Valletta Winter Event – V for Valletta
- Winner of Best T.S.U with AEGEE-Catania
- EBM – Preserving the Present, Saving our Future
- Youth exchange with AEGEE-Tilberg
- Summer event – The Spirit of Malta
- Educational trip to Brussels
- Exchange with AEGEE-Maribor and AEGEE-Ljubljana
- TSU with AEGEE-Agrigento – Towards a Sunkissed Utopia
- Training course – Raising the Bar : Euromed a Way Forward
- Exchange with AEGEE-Tilberg